Location- Kolkata, India
Job description :
As an electronics researcher, you will be part of an elite research team that focuses on the development and improvement of electrical parts, sensors, and systems of our products and upcoming products. Advances and innovation from this team will direct and navigate the future of the whole aviation and propulsion system industry. We encourage this team's members to develop their disruptive and groundbreaking ideas. And we will make these ideas into real solutions for the betterment of the world.
Core responsibilities :
• Research project planning and management
• Innovation Exploration
• IP development and implementation
• Project validation, technical validation, and project governance
• Disruptive solutions ideation
• Communicating with multi-domain teams
• Electrical Engineering or Similar -
(Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of experience OR
Advanced Degree and 5 years of experience)
• Program management skill-set, vision, innovation, and research management activities experience in any of these specialized fields -
• Power management
Desired Characteristics :
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
• Quicker problem solving and implementation
• Proven analytical and organizational ability
• Technical background in Aerospace/Aviation
• Ability to manage work priorities on a day-to-day basis to meet overall team, functional, and research priorities
Eligibility Requirements :
• Legal authorization to work in India is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening. QHE engines will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in India for this.
• QHE engines will require proof of status before employment.
• Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Level – Secret (Civilian products)
Level- Top secret (Military and advanced products)
Our hybrid work structures and only on-demand facility/site visitation requirement are tailor-made for your work-life balance
Our benefits :
Private medical cover
and Many more …
Apply For This Job
First Name :
Last Name :
Address line 1
Address line 2
Tell us about yourself
Your application has been submitted
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.