Group Of Companies
Innovation Is Our Key To Success
CAE and PLM
Location- Hamburg, Germany
Job description :
You will construct, model, and draft CAD models and end-to-end virtual prototypes.
Digital design and digital product data management will be your primary responsibility. Systems simulation and data analysis projection will be your core objective. Virtual manufacturing and MRO process simulation setup will be the post-system validation objective.
Core responsibilities :
• CAD construction and hybrid data management
• Simulation setup and analysis
• Knowledge and experience in multi-domain simulation methodologies
• Coupled solver and HPC environment
• Simulation process automation
• Virtual system automation
• Co-operation between multi-domain teams
• Aerospace Engineering-
(Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of experience OR
Advanced Degree and 5 years of experience OR
• Advanced understanding of simulation solver packages
• Numerical simulation methodologies
• Manufacturing processes
• Proven analytical and organizational cooperation ability
• EU Citizenship
Desired Characteristics :
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Statistical analysis
• Innovative problem solving
• Higher understanding of CAE simulation solvers
• Willingness to continuous learning
Eligibility Requirements :
• Legal authorization to work in the EU. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening. QHE engines will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the EU for this.
• QHE engines will require proof of status before employment.
• Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Level – Secret (Civilian products)
Level- Top secret (Military and advanced products)
Our hybrid work structures and only on-demand facility/site visitation requirement are tailor-made for your work-life balance
Our benefits :
Private medical cover
and Many more …
Apply For This Job
First Name :
Last Name :
Address line 1
Address line 2
Tell us about yourself
Your application has been submitted
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.