Location- Hamburg, Germany
Job description :
You will design, develop and integrate gas turbine Fan, Compressor, and Turbine modules. Advanced modeling methods-based development process and upgradation cycle implementation be your core responsibilities. Sub-system aero-mechanical elements design, test, and verification, with collective system module validation, will be your responsibilities.
Core responsibilities :
• Design, develop, and analysis of aeromechanics of the assigned modules
• Manage and guide aerospace engineers and communicate with stakeholder holders for effective company goal fulfillment
• Test module in CFD and real-life prototypes for hybrid data analysis
• Work alongside other core design and validation groups.
• Customer requirement-focused design cycle adaptation
• Aerospace Engineering-
(Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of experience OR
Advanced Degree and 5 years of experience OR
• Advanced understanding of turbomachinery aerodynamics
• Advanced understanding of advanced aero-propulsion system aerodynamics
• Advanced understanding of simulation solver packages
• Numerical simulation methodologies
• Manufacturing processes
• Experience in cycle analysis
Desired Characteristics :
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Mathematical modeling
• Statistical analysis
• Complex airfoil design
• Innovative problem solving
• Higher understanding of CAE simulation solvers
• System testing and validation capabilities
• Willingness to innovate and solution exploration
Eligibility Requirements :
• Legal authorization to work in the EU. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening. QHE engines will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the EU for this.
• QHE engines will require proof of status before employment.
• Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Level – Secret (Civilian products)
Level- Top secret (Military and advanced products)
Our hybrid work structures and only on-demand facility/site visitation requirement are tailor-made for your work-life balance
Our benefits :
Private medical cover
and Many more …
Apply For This Job
First Name :
Last Name :
Address line 1
Address line 2
Tell us about yourself
Your application has been submitted
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.